Are you looking for information on how to generate the reCaptcha v3 key, as well as how to use the "CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA" plugin ("recaptcha_invisible") in the PHP code of your own custom Joomla 3.x component or module? You are in the right place, use the guide and enjoy efficient security.
Are you thinking about using MediaWiki to create a knowledge base, but you don't know how to install a wiki? Do you need information on how to configure the Parsoid server and Visual Editor with an encrypted SSL connection and Nginx directives in the ISPConfig 3 panel for a site running MediaWiki 1.3x (Debian 9)? We described step by step how to do it. Use our instructions!
Are you managing your websites using ISPConfig 3, but having problems with proper working of opensource self hosted cloud Nextcloud 16 or Nextcloud 17? Would you like to know how PHP NGINX correct settings look like? Check instructions below.
- The cart is empty
- How to use reCaptcha v3 plugin with own Joomla 3.x component or module in PHP?
- MediaWiki 1.3x with Parsoid server, Visual Editor over SSL and Nginx and ISPConfig 3 (Debian 9)
- Nextcloud 16 or Nextcloud 17 and ISPConfig 3 PHP NGINX directives
- What is the difference between SEM and SEO?
- What is Google SERP – Search Engine Results Page?