Having your own dedicated server in OVH sometimes involves the need to remotely install the operating system from your own ISO image. If you want to do it quickly, we have a short instruction for you.
Installation of an operating system from your own ISO image on OVH dedicated server is not difficult, but it requires time, peace of mind and forcing your brain to cooperate in order not to make a mistake. It will take the most time to upload the image to server; the next steps are just formalities.
In this Article:1. Log in to the OVH Client Panel
2. Go to IPMI tab
Tutorial – How to install the operating system remotely from your own ISO image on a leased server dedicated to OVH
Log in to the OVH Client Panel
go to "Dedicated" tab,
from the list in left column select the dedicated server on which the new system will be installed,
in "Server status" tab -> in "Service status" section – Switch off "Monitoring" (on a system not installed from OVH template, the monitoring doesn’t work). Additionally, make sure that "Boot" of the server is set to "hd (Boot from hard drive (no netboot))".
- The cart is empty
- How to use reCaptcha v3 plugin with own Joomla 3.x component or module in PHP?
- MediaWiki 1.3x with Parsoid server, Visual Editor over SSL and Nginx and ISPConfig 3 (Debian 9)
- Nextcloud 16 or Nextcloud 17 and ISPConfig 3 PHP NGINX directives
- What is the difference between SEM and SEO?
- What is Google SERP – Search Engine Results Page?